You can buy it from
Please find the link below-
How to purchase/ buy/ obtain
You should provide below information to get your UBN () for your book.-
Title of the Book:
Publisher: Self Published/ Name of Publisher
Format: Hard/ electronic version?
Place of Publication: Name of Country?
E-Mail this information toand UABN will deliver you the UBN for your book within approx 24 hours.
UBN costs US$ 100. Different formats of publication and publication in different languages need different UBN, but these all UBNs are provided at No additional cost. So if you publish a document in two languages and two formats e.g. print and online, you will be provided 4 UBNs at just US$ 100. If you publish the same document in pdf, HTML, JPEG, you will be provided extra UBNs at No additional cost.
UBN: Universal Book Number
UBN is a unique identification number for a book. It is recognized globally and catalyzes the sale of book to bookstores and libraries. UBN allows scientifically management of books and their discoverability at global level. It eliminates the ambiguity in identification of books. While numerous book titles, published by different publishers may have same titles across the world, it creates huge confusion among readers. UBN serves here as a great tool to correctly identify a book. Since all such books will carry different UBN.
Create a testimonial page on your website Add the free My Book Progress plugin to your WordPress website to update your visitors about the status of your upcoming book. Retweak the SEO on your site Ask fans to post their reviews on your Facebook page Ask fans to post their reviews on Amazon Ask fans to post their reviews on Goodreads Sign up for Twitter Clean up your social footprint Create an author FB page and use it instead of your profile Sign up for Google Authorship Offer bloggers advanced reading copies Go on an online book tour Create a book launch team Host Q+A sessions on Google+ Create Facebook Friday videos Register as an author on Photon eBooks, Amazon Register as an author on UABN Create a book trailer Add the free My Book Table plugin to your WordPress website to boost book sales. Create a hashtag for your next book.
Why did ISBN lost its credibility? Why did Amazon and Apple Books discarded ISBN?
There were thousands of problem with ISBN including copyright, sale drop, format problem, digit problem, check digit complexity. ISBN was old numbering system, now it has completely lost it’s significance. It has become a historical episode now. It could not survive in digital time and burst with DOI like Orkut, yahoo messenger. Why did ISBN collapse? ISBN created a lot of confusions among consumers since beginning. A type, B type, 7 digit, 10 digit made the life of authors hell. Finally publishers decided to avoid ISBN.
Many books are found without ISBN everywhere. Authors and publishers suffered the complexity and great confusion of ISBN and witnessed low sales graph of their books. eBooks industry, Amazon, Apple books, Kobo, kept themselves away from such damaging old and inferior system.evolved as a perfect solution for these problems. Now publishing world is turning towards. It is in fact great revolution in publishing standards. : Universal Book Number. is a unique identification number for a book. It is recognized globally and catalyzes the sale of book to bookstores and libraries. allows scientifically management of books and their discoverability at global level. It eliminates the ambiguity in identification of books.
Bowker’s tracking data is actually immature with several loop holes and it lowers sale ranking. Bowker confuses authors and buyers both. Bowker doesn’t actually get details on any book sales. Apple, Kobo no longer require an ISBN for Books. Now no major digital retailers require ISBNs, it has become completely outdated, replaced by advanced UBN.
As per iuniverse, you can market your books with easy steps-
- First, identify your book's target audience. Many authors make the mistake of thinking everyone is a potential reader, when in reality, some people are more likely to purchase the book than others. Would your book appeal more to females or males? What age range best represents your readers? Where do they live? What kind of activities do they pursue? The more you can narrow your focus, the easier it will be to locate your audience and promote your book
- Market and promote your book locally, then gradually expand your efforts. Create advertisements, such as business cards, posters and fliers, that will catch your target audiences' eye and that can be used on all levels. However, as a general rule, promoting your book locally is your best bet. Regional and national media will not be interested in you or your book until you have generated local attention. It is much easier for new authors to gain attention from local media outlets—such as newspapers, television and radio.
- Create an "elevator pitch" about your book. An "elevator pitch" is a brief, focused message aimed toward a particular person or group that summarizes why they should be interested in your book. Your elevator pitch should be no longer than two or three sentences and should focus on your book's selling points—those qualities that make it unique and special.
- Network, network, network. Positive word-of-mouth publicity is an essential part of any book marketing plan. Start by telling your friends and family about your book. Then broaden your reach to include coworkers and professional acquaintances. The next step for promoting your book might be to inform local organizations such as clubs, churches, synagogues and book clubs. You can also network over the Internet by searching for organizations interested in your book's topic.
- Create a professional looking media kit. This public relations tool will allow you to have your materials well organized. Before you can gain attention for your book, you should compile information about it that you can send out to the media. Your media kit should include a pitch letter introducing yourself and your book, an excerpt from your book or a copy of it, your author bio and photo, any positive endorsements or reviews you've received, sample interview questions and news articles or clippings related to your book's topic. Your media kit will be the first impression that editors, producers, reviewers or reporters have of you and your book, so make sure there are no spelling or grammatical errors.
You should make available your book on book stores at Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming along with online stores.